Get Permanent Teeth in A Day in Los Angeles
In just one day, Dr. Kao can replace your whole smile with one that is natural-looking, aesthetic and as close to fully functional as possible. As a part of Dr. Kao’s dental implant services, Teeth-In-A-Day’s procedure is minimally invasive; as the dental implants are strategically placed to take maximum advantage of available bone, the need for bone grafting is eliminated.
Whether you need to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or all of your teeth for a more atheistically appealing smile, we offer the best dental implant services Los Angeles has to offer!
Dental Implant Services in Downtown Los Angeles, 90017
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multiple Teeth Replacement
- Full Arch Restoration
- Dental Implant Replacement
- Bone Grafting for Implant Site Preparation
- Treatment of Gum Disease around existing Implants
- Denture Stabilization
- All on 4
- Dental Extractions
What is Teeth-In-A-Day?
The Teeth-In-A-Day procedure is a revolutionary way to address the full scope of issues related to tooth lossincluding loss of self-confidence from missing teeth.
The All-on-4 treatment concept – permanent teeth in a day technique – utilizes four dental implants to attach your new set of permanent replacement teeth. A series of precision screws attached the teeth to the dental implants anchored in the jaw bone. The dental implants used in this procedure are specially designed for immediate function and typically do not require bone grafting.
This procedure is best for patients with dentures or in need of full upper or lower restorations.
Benefits of Permanent Teeth-In-A-Day
- New teeth in as little as just one day
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Less pain and swelling
- No more ill-fitting dentures
- Eliminates denture adhesives
- Teeth are secure like your natural teeth
- Fewer dental visits
- Immediate results
- Cost effective compared to traditional implants
- Life changing procedure
Are you a candidate for Teeth-In-A-Day?
This procedure is ideal for Los Angeles patients who are unsatisfied with their temporary dentures and want to achieve a smile makeover as quickly as possible. Teeth-In-A-Day restores beautiful, natural-looking teeth and prevents further complications in a single procedure overnight. With virtually no downtime, patients can typically resume normal activities the VERY NEXT DAY.
Those who should consider Teeth-In-A-Day are:
- Those who are unsatisfied with temporary dentures
- Those who are in need of multiple dental implants
- Those with missing teeth and are suffering from tooth loss
Get your smile back in as little as one day with teeth in a day’s 3 step process
- Step 1: Extractions of necessary teeth, if applicable.
- Step 2: The placement of four dental implants per arch. Each implant is a thin titanium post surgically placed along the jawline to act as a root substitute, providing a strong foundation for the fixed prosthesis.
- Step 3: The conversion of the removable dentures into a fixed, permanent prosthesis, providing patients with beautiful and fully functional teeth.
Success Rate for Your New Teeth in A Day Procedure in Downtown Los Angeles
In general, a cumulative survival rates are high in both maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw) according to scientific evidence.
Mid-term 3–4 years: 96.3–100%
Long-term 5–10 years: 94.8–98.0%
Does insurance cover All-On-4 treatment?
We work with most dental insurance plans to maximize your savings for All-on-4 dental implants. We take all mayor PPO insurance plans such as Delta, Metlife, Cigna, Guardian, AETNA, etc. We can submit claims to the insurance company on your behalf or provide you with a breakdown of charges to submit to your insurance company.
David Kao DDS - providing the best dental implant services Los Angeles has to offer.
If you are looking for a dental implant specialist in Downtown Los Angeles, choose board-certified dental implant specialist Dr. David Kao for his qualification and attention to detail which provides lasting dental excellence for you and your loved ones.